Mike Patterson, St Louis Cabinets LLC did $15,000 in damage to my house

Saint Louis, Missouri 2 comments

Mike Patterson, St Louis Missouri of St Louis Cabinets LLC misrepresented what his company could do, caused $15,000+ in damage to my house, acknowledged the damage as his fault but has refused to take responsibility.

Details:

In early 2011, Mike Patterson (owner of St Louis Cabinets, LLC) was paid $12,000 to install marble tile – something he said his crew had done before. After the two marble tile jobs were both completely botched, it was clear Mike Patterson's crew had never used marble before and Mike Patterson had lied about his ability to do it. He destroyed all tile in one area pulling it up (it was installed completely crooked), left the other tile job covered in cracks (the underlayment was incorrectly installed, per HIS structural engineer who reviewed the damage), and removed all remaining undamaged tile from the job. After paying $12,000, I am left only with damage to my home. Mike Patterson has not make a single attempt to resolve the problem. To be clear, not one penny has been paid back to me to date. Nothing.

I have waited a year for Mike Patterson to make good (or at least start) on the damage he did to my St Louis home. He hasn't even paid me back the money (profit) he made of me - instead, Mike Patterson pocketed 100% of the cash like a job well done.

Mike Patterson often sells residential construction services, remodeling, kitchen installation, cabinets, etc. Often in downtown St Louis, North St Louis and South St Louis. His current company is http://www.saintlouiscabinets.com/ but may have others or soon start new ones.

St Louis Cabinets "F" Ranking with BBB.

If Mike Patterson contacts me and makes an attempt to repay me for the damage, I will absolutely note it here. Everyone makes mistakes - but not a dime? Nothing?

Almost unimaginable. I guess we will see.

Review about: Home Remodeling.

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #752444

I also had a horrible experience with Mike Patterson, his lies, his false promises, his no-showing, his unpaid angry workers, his demanding of money prior to payment time, his horrible lack of communication, his immature responses and ultimately was threatened lawsuit if I did not pay him in full over 20,000)for a 3 week job still undone after 8 months. it was horrific and we paid him to go away and quit harassing us and then paid others to fix everything.

Actually it is first-class site.it is very supportive.

Thank You for post a comments to your sites. You can go to every where your complete soothe and styleauto glass st louis gives you vey pleasure for auto glass st louis residential glass replacement st charles glass and glazing, auto glass st Louis, glass companies st Louis, saint charles glass, auto glass repair st.

Louis, commercial glass doors, commercial glass windows, commercial store fronts, glass repair st.Louis, commercial glass, glass glazing st Louis, st louis auto glass, glass company Missouri, saint louis auto glass, st charles home glass door, home glass repair Missouri, home glass repair Missouri, glass st Louis, shower doors Missouri, shower doors st Charles, shower s st Louis, shelving st Louis, shelving st Charles, shelving Missouri, shelves st Louis, shelves st Charles, shelves Missouri, car glass repair st Louis, car glass repair st Charles, car glass repair Missouri, st louis glass, glass & glazing st Louis, commercial glass companies Missouri, commercial glass company Missouri, glass and glazing Missouri, residential glass Missouri, residential glass st Louis, residential glass st Charles, commercial glass st Louis, commercial glass st Charles, commercial glass Missouri, car repair st Louis, glass st louis mo, residential glass replacement,